|Tax Status:||Inc. Tax|
Bridgwater Somerset UK|
We are delighted to offer our 62ft x 10ft Wide Beam Leisure boat for sale.
Built in 2005, she was originally a two birth cabin boat, however, she was converted to a one a single birth, this could easily be reverted if required.
She offers lots of living space for an individual or couple looking for a floating home as, there is more room than your average 60' boat.
Entering from the bow into a porch area, which allows access to the engine & battery bay. This area also incorporated the inverter. The porch also offers lots of storage for tools and marine gear.
Once through the porch, the boat opens out into the galley area, which comprises of worktops & sink unit, loads of cupboard space, fridge freezer, a multi-fuel stove which also serves the central heating and washing machine.
Through the small corridor leads into a very large living area. This room is bright and airy, as large double windows either side of the boat offer the outside in. This area also have multiple electrical points and TV points. Also installed is a fully functioning wood burner
From the living quarters to a corridor, which leads to the bedroom at the bow. Off this corridor, is the bathroom, which is tiled throughout which comprises of washbasin, W/C and fully fitted shower.
Further along the corridor leads to a walk in cupboard, and last but not least the bedroom, that offers generous storage space. This also houses the main water tank which is located under the double bed housing.
Through the bedroom leads to double doors that open out onto the bow deck.
All surveys carried out
We will consider all sensible offers on the asking price
Details in Brief
1. Made in 2005
2. Fuel diesel
3. Yanmar shire 50hp with 3.5 kva travel pack had between 40-50 hours run
4. 1 double bedroom
5. 1 bathroom with fully tiled shower
6. 2 built in wardrobes in the bedroom
7. 1 wardrobe/cupboard in the hallway
8. Electric flush toilet, wash basin and airing cupboard
9. Double glazed side windows
10. Double glazed front doors
11. Heritage range cooker oil fired running s/heating plus hot water
13. Washing machine
14. Solid oak flooring
15. 12v and 240v
16. 1500sine wave inverter/charger isolation transformer
17. 1000l fresh water tank
18. Large septic tank
19. Large flush water tank
20. Large diesel tank
21. Large oil tank for the cooker/heating
22. Manufacturer/Builder Alan Unwin
23. 2 large solar panels 85w each fitted
24. Has had 6 leisure batteries fitted
25. Canopy fitted as didn’t originally have one! cost £1800
26. Did have two bedrooms one was taken out so could easily be put back in if required
27. Have some of the receipts for work/parts that were needed
|Vessel type:||Wide Beam|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Yanmar shire 50hp with 3.5 KVA Travel pack|
|Drive type:||Shaft drive|
|Length over all:||62'|
|Hull type:||Steel / Flat|
|Keel type:||Full Keel|
|Dry Weight:||28 metric tons|
|Fuel capacity:||100 Litres|
|Water capacity:||1000 Litres|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.