|Boatfinder Brokerage Services|
|Kings Lock Boatyard, Booth Lane, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 0JJ, UK|
|Contact:||Boatfinder Brokerage Services Ltd|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Mobile:||Reveal Mobile Phone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All Boatfinder Brokerage Services Listings|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120164
OFFERS AROUND £47,000
• Engine: Beta Marine 38hp with twin alternators, coupled to a PRM 120 gearbox.
• Quality 10mm/6mm/5mm/4mm steelwork by The Northwich Boat Company with a set of side doors in the galley. Cratch and cover to the front.
• Stylish modern fit-out by the owner, in painted pine T& G to the ceiling as and wall papered marine ply with solid American pine trims to the cabin sides and hull sides. Flooring is solid bamboo planking throughout.
• 2+1 berth accommodation.
• Spacious open plan saloon/dinette with a Nordic diesel fired stove on tiled hearth (with separate fuel tank in the bow), corner cupboard, shelves and storage steps. Fixed L-shaped dinette sofa (converts to a single berth but could be adapted to a two berth bed) and removable dining table on desmo legs (stows in corridor opposite bathroom when not in use).
• Walk through galley with wood effect laminate cabinets and doors, granite effect laminate worktops and tiled splash-backs. Fitted with domestic sized appliances consisting of a built in Russell Hobbs 240V electric oven, grill and 2 burner hob, 240V Baumatic fridge/freezer and a Daewoo 800W microwave. Compact Zanussi washing machine and compact Indesit dryer. Wood lined steel side doors.
• Walk through bathroom with a 4ft bath with a mixer shower above, heated towel rail, large vanity unit with inset basin and additional built in cupboards. Thetford cassette toilet.
• Rear cabin bedroom with two fixed adult sized single beds with storage drawers and cupboard below, fitted wardrobe, and cupboards. The electrical hardware for the boat is also located here.
• Specification includes: 12v/240v throughout, landline, 3kw Rich Electric inverter/charger, 6 x 110 amp hour leisure batteries. Two roof mounted solar panels with controllers. Horn and headlamp. Central heating by Eberspacher diesel boiler via 5 radiators and the Nordic diesel fired stove. Water heated by engine heat exchanger, Eberspacher boiler and immersion heater. Stainless Steel water tank.
Two Cees Andadee is a lovely well cared for one-owner narrowboat built as a sailaway by The Northwich Boat Company in 2006 and comfortably fitted out by the owner. She benefitted from a full repaint by Fox Narrowboats in 2016 when she was last docked for blacking and new anodes. She has a Boat Safety Certificate valid until September 2020. Viewing is recommended. Mooring available by separate negotiation.
Lying in Cambridgeshire.
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION, AND AN INSIDE AND OUT WALK-THROUGH VIDEO TOUR ON DVD PLEASE CALL 01270 760799 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|Vessel name:||Two Cees Andadee|
|Designer:||Northwich Boat Company|
|Builder:||The Northwich Boat Company|
|Make:||Northwich Boat Co|
|Model:||55 Cruiser Stern|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Beta Marine|
|Length over all:||55'|
|Fuel capacity:||200 Litres|
|Water capacity:||200 Litres|
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.