|Boatfinder Brokerage Services|
|Kings Lock Boatyard, Booth Lane, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 0JJ, UK|
|Contact:||Boatfinder Brokerage Services Ltd|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Mobile:||Reveal Mobile Phone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All Boatfinder Brokerage Services Listings|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120139
• Engine: BMC 1.5 litre 4 cylinder marine diesel engine with a PRM 160 gearbox.
• Quality 8: 6: 4 steelwork by Stoke-on-Trent Boatbuilders with cruiser stern. The baseplate has been recently over-plated, with the over-plating continuing up the hull sides to the rubbing strakes. She has also benefitted from a full, back to bare metal, repaint in 2018.
• Original fit-out by Stoke-on-Trent Boatbuilders in pineT& G and marine ply with solid wood trims, the interior woodwork has been painted white throughout. The flooring is laid with wood effect laminate throughout, apart from the bathroom which has solid pine planking.
• Two two-berth accommodation that could be easily extended to four with the addition of a sofa bed in the saloon.
• The spacious forward saloon is fitted with a new and unused solid fuel stove on a corner hearth. There are two free standing easy chairs and a footstool.
• Walk through galley with a range of painted wooden cupboards and shelves with solid wooden worktops, and inset steel sink. 240v LEC fridge with icebox a built in SMEV gas oven with grill and separate gas hob.
• Walk through bathroom with a walk in shower cubicle with glass screen and a thermostatic mixer shower. Wall mounted wash basin and a Thetford Porta Potti.
• Mid cabin fitted with wardrobes and shelves that can be used as a dressing room or office space.
• Rear cabin bedroom with a fixed 4ft double bed with storage below. There are shelves and a cupboard containing the electrics for the boat.
• Specification includes above plus: 12v/240v, rear landline connection, 2 x 110ah leisure batteries (new in Oct 2018). Horn and headlamp. Polystyrene insulation. Heating is by a Webasto diesel central heating system via 2 radiators and a new solid fuel stove. Water heated by engine heat exchanger the Webasto boiler and immersion heater. Integral steel water tank.
Hunters Quay is a handsome 1982 cruiser stern narrowboat by Stoke-on-Trent Boatbuilders. She has had a comprehensive update in 2018 by Trent Valley Marine including an over-plated baseplate which extends up the hull sides, she has been grit blasted and had a full back to bare steel repaint and has a Boat Safety Certificate valid until November 2022. She was also last out of the water for blacking in October 2018 when she was also subject to a hull survey. The interior of the boat has been repainted and she has new laminate flooring throughout. As such she would make an ideal starter boat. Mooring available by separate negotiation. Viewing is highly recommended.
Lying in Staffordshire.
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION, AND AN INSIDE AND OUT WALK-THROUGH VIDEO TOUR ON DVD PLEASE CALL 01270 760799 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|Vessel name:||Hunters Quay|
|Builder:||Stoke on Trent|
|Make:||Stoke on Trent|
|Model:||53 Cruiser Stern|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||BMC 1.5|
|Length over all:||53'|
|Water capacity:||120 Gallons|
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.