|Tax Status:||Tax Paid|
Shepperton Marina Surrey UK
|Website:||Open website in new window|
1987 Princess 30DS Flybridge for sale. A very well presented example of this popular fly bridge cruiser with twin V6 petrol 147hp engines. A huge aft cockpit and a spacious and light saloon. Accommodation for 6 in three separate areas.
Brought to Shepperton Marina by the present owners in October 2020. Previously at Bourne End.
- Last Survey 20/10/20
- Last engine service August 2022 (Four new batteries fitted)
- Last sterndrive service Feb 2021 plus new anodes and props fitted
- May 2021 had new hydraulics to the upper helm. New gear and throttle cables to the upper helm.
- New canopy fitted late 2021
|Vessel name:||BLASTAWAY TOO|
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||VOLVO PENTA AQ151|
|Fuel type:||Petrol (Gas)|
|Nominal length:||30' 5"|
|Length over all:||30' 5"|
|Fuel capacity:||130 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||60 Gallons|
- 3 Cabins
- Manual Toilet to holding tank
- Front cabin with hanging lockers, sleeps 2
- Middle Dinette/Galley sleeps 2
- Saloon with a recent double berth conversion arrangement across the cabin
- Gas cooker with 2 rings, oven and grill
- Eberspacher warm air heating
- Electric pressure water system
- Hot water from immersion or calorifier
- Battery Charger
- Shore power
- Echo Sounder
- Hydraulic Trim Tabs
- Electric Anchor Winch with Self stowing roller
- Delta Anchor with 30m chcain and 50m rope
- Fire Extinguishers x3 (New 2021)
- Gas Detector
- C02 Detector
- Bilge Pumps
- Life Buoy
- Anchor, Chain and winch
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.